Tours From Las Vegas, NV
|Book Online or Call 1-888-801-1575 or 1-702-664-2599||Reserve Now|
In warm weather, dress light, wear comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended.
In cool weather, take extra care to wear layered clothing, Sweater or Jacket, Long pants, comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended.
Please check the Height/Weight Policy for each tour under the information Tab.
Changes, Cancellations or No-shows within 48 hours will be charge full tour price.
Anasazi Ruins - Lost City Museum & Valley of Fire Ground Tour
Indian Ruins, the Lost City Museum and Great Spiritual Center “Valley of Fire”
Just 50 miles northeast of Las Vegas, visit the incredible Valley of Fire named after the red sandstone formations which often appear to be on fire when reflecting the sun’s rays. Witness the beauty of the geological landscape of sand dunes created by great shifting during the dinosaur age, 150 million years ago. The Valley of Fire Park is Nevada’s oldest and largest state park and was once the spiritual center of the Early American Civilization of the Pueblos Anasazi. Journey back 3000 years in time as you discover the Great Anasazi “Lost City”. This tour of early Native American life is truly the Jewel of the American Southwest. See 3,000 year old mystical ancient Indian Petroglyphs. This Great Spiritual Center of the Pueblos shows the stark beauty of the Mojave Desert and offers the presence of ancient trees of petrified wood scattered throughout the park. Stopping at the Lost City Museum, you will see an exhibit of authentic pottery, baskets, arrowheads, tools and other priceless artifacts left by these ancient peoples. This is a scenic tour of spectacular landscape formations rich in color with constant reminders of a lost civilization of the American Southwest.
- Complimentary Las Vegas hotel pickup and return with this Valley of Fire Tour
- Just 50 miles northeast of Las Vegas
- The Valley of Fire Park is Nevada’s oldest and largest state park
- Journey back 3000 years in time as you discover the Great Anasazi “Lost City”
- Valley of Fire named after the colorful red sandstone formations
- See 3,000 year old mystical ancient Indian Petroglyphs
- Lost City Museum, exhibit of pottery, baskets, arrowheads & tools of the Anazai Indians
- Ancient trees of petrified wood scattered throughout the park
- Lunch Included: Ham, Turkey or Veggie Deli Wrap, Bag of Chips, Bag of Cookies, Apple
- Unlimited Bottled Water & Snacks