Tours From Las Vegas, NV
|Book Online or Call 1-888-801-1575 or 1-702-664-2599||Reserve Now|
In warm weather, dress light, wear comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended.
In cool weather, take extra care to wear layered clothing, Sweater or Jacket, Long pants, comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended.
Please check the Height/Weight Policy for each tour under the information Tab.
Changes, Cancellations or No-shows within 48 hours will be charge full tour price.
Area 51 Tours - Top Secret Military Facility Tour
Area 51 Tours From Las Vegas – The Real X Files
Extreme Area 51 Tours from Las Vegas of close encounters to the unknown, as you travel to the
perimeter of Area51 on Groom Lake.
Experience the intense secrecy surrounding the base. The subject of conspiracy theories and UFO
See some of the most desolate, uninhabited and mysterious scenic desert just miles N.E of Las Vegas.
Just before arriving to Area 51 you will travel on “Extraterrestrial Highway”. View Indian Petroglyphs that
resemble the likes of aliens located on the edge of an ancient dry lake, where recent sightings of UFO’s
have been observed.
Little A'le' Inn and Black Mailbox
Then arrive for lunch at the famous Little A’le’ Inn restaurant, the location of numerous documentaries
and movies including “Independence Day”. After you enjoy an Alien Burger and some souvenirs
shopping, journey to the infamous Black Mailbox, a sacred meeting place for UFO enthusiasts.
Top Secert Military Facility Tour
Your final destination takes you to the absolute perimeter of Area 51 where you’ll encounter the
“Men In Black” guards as they stand watch for unauthorized intruders.
But trespassers beware of detection devices and cameras mounted among the surrounding cactus and
signs that read "Top Secret Military Facility, Keep Out, Use of Deadly force Authorized".
These Area 51 tours from Las Vegas are a “seriously” chilling experience you won’t forget.
- Complimentary Las Vegas hotel pickup and return with this Area 51 Tour
- Perimeter of Area 51 on Groom Lake
- Travel on “Extraterrestrial Highway”
- View Indian Petroglyphs that resemble the likes of aliens Lunch at the famous Little A’le’ Inn restaurant
- Alien burgers with fries and cole slaw and a drink. Alternative meals available.
- Location of numerous documentaries and movies including “Independence Day”
- Journey to the infamous Black Mailbox, a sacred meeting place for UFO enthusiasts
- Encounter the “Men In Black” guards as they stand watch for unauthorized intruders This is a “seriously” chilling experience you won’t forget.