Tours From Las Vegas, NV
|Book Online or Call or||Reserve Now|
To ensure the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. In the event your tour is cancelled for this reason, you will not be entitled to a refund.
In warm weather, dress light, wear long pants or shorts, comfortable closed-toe shoes and sun block are recommended. Women are also advised to wear a sports bra.
In cool weather, take extra care to wear layered clothing, Long pants, comfortable closed-toe shoes and sun block are recommended. Women are also advised to wear a sports bra.
Please check the Height/Weight Policy for each tour under the information Tab.
Changes, Cancellations or No-shows within 48 hours will be charge full tour price.
ATV / Quad "Extreme" Hidden Valley - Primm Adventure
EXPERIENCED ATV/QUAD RIDERS ONLY!
Set out on a day of extreme madness on this fast-paced, challenging ATV Adventure Tour. Not your ordinary tour, you’ll travel through the Hidden Valley National Monument and McCullough Mountain Range aboard a high performance, KTM, Kawasaki or Honda 400 cc manual ATV. The ATV Extreme Hidden Valley Tour takes you on the challenging trails of Southern Nevada’s desert including the legendary off-road race tracks of the Las Vegas to Reno, old Mint 400 and Primm 300 races. The longest ATV tour in Las Vegas, we cover anywhere from 20 to over 50 miles of desert terrain, depending on group size and riding abilities, all the way to the Nevada-California state line. Rides are tailored to the riding level and interests of the group on tour each day, depending on group size and riding abilities. Morning tours stop at Buffalo Bill’s Hotel & Casino in Primm, Nevada for a short break before returning to your ATV ride back to Jean. Afternoon tours offer the same ATV ride but do not stop at Primm. Chilled bottled water is provided on all tours. All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old, and be able to ride a manual transmission ATV.
- LONGEST ATV TOUR IN LAS VEGAS! Covering 20 to over 50 miles of desert terrain
- Complimentary pick up and return from most Las Vegas Hotels
- Exhilarating ATV tour for more experienced riders
- Experience the grandeur of the Mojave desert
- Travel through historic Hidden Valley across extinct lava beds
- Ride up the rugged McCullough Mountain Range and across the Roach dry lakebed
- Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who want to get off the pavement and get dirty
- Gloves, Goggles and AXO Helmets provided for every rider
- Ride high-performance, KFX 400, or similar, manual sport ATV/quad
- Chilled bottled water provided for your refreshment