Tours From Las Vegas, NV
|Book Online or Call or||Reserve Now|
To ensure the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. In the event your tour is cancelled for this reason, you will not be entitled to a refund.
In warm weather, dress light, wear long pants or shorts, comfortable closed-toe shoes and sun block are recommended. Women are also advised to wear a sports bra.
In cool weather, take extra care to wear layered clothing, Long pants, comfortable closed-toe shoes and sun block are recommended. Women are also advised to wear a sports bra.
Please check the Height/Weight Policy for each tour under the information Tab.
Changes, Cancellations or No-shows within 48 hours will be charge full tour price.
ATV / Quad Hidden Valley - Primm Adventure
LONGEST ATV TOUR IN LAS VEGAS!
Blaze a trail of glory in the Southern Nevada desert on board the ATV Hidden Valley Primm Adventure. The perfect tour for any riding level from beginner to advanced, our easy to use Automatic ATVs makes this inviting for everyone in your group! Travel through historic Hidden Valley across extinct lava beds, up into the rugged McCullough Mountain Range, and back down again crossing the Roach dry lake bed. This exhilarating ATV ride is tailored to the riding level and interests of the group on tour each day. We offer the longest ATV tour in Las Vegas covering anywhere from 20 to over 50 miles of desert terrain, depending on group size and riding abilities, all the way to the Nevada-California state line. Morning tours stop at Buffalo Bill’s Hotel & Casino in Primm, Nevada for a short break before returning to your ATV ride back to Jean. Afternoon tours offer the same ATV ride, but do not stop at Primm. Chilled bottled water is provided on all tours. This perennial favorite is offered twice daily, all year-round. Must be 16 years or older.
Gloves, Goggles and AXO Helmets Provided!
- LONGEST ATV TOUR IN LAS VEGAS! Covering 20 to over 50 miles of desert terrain
- Complimentary pick up and return from most Las Vegas Hotels
- Perfect tour for any riding level from beginner to advanced
- Travel through historic Hidden Valley across extinct lava beds
- Ride up the rugged McCullough Mountain Range and across the Roach dry lakebed
- Experience the grandeur of the Mojave desert.
- Perfect for travelers who want to get off the pavement and get dirty!
- Gloves, Goggles and AXO Helmets provided for every rider
- Automatic 250 cc quad/ATV
- Chilled bottled water provided for your refreshment