Tours From Las Vegas, NV
|Book Online or Call 1-888-801-1575 or 1-702-664-2599||Reserve Now|
In warm weather, dress light, wear comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended.
In cool weather, take extra care to wear layered clothing, Sweater or Jacket, Long pants, comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended.
Please check the Height/Weight Policy for each tour under the information Tab.
Changes, Cancellations or No-shows within 48 hours will be charge full tour price.
Black Canyon - Colorado River Raft (calm water) & Hoover Dam Combo Tour
Black Canyon - Colorado River Raft & Hoover Dam Combo Tour
Your 2 in 1 Combo Colorado River Raft and Hoover Dam Tour comes with complimentary pickup and return from Select Las Vegas Hotels.
This journey begins with an incredible (family oriented) 12-mile, rapid free raft trip down the Colorado River to Willow Beach, Arizona. This wonderful family adventure gently flows from the very base of the Hoover Dam, affording a magnificent view and perspective of the dam available nowhere else. Along the way, expert guides point out the soaring birds of prey, the gravity defying bighorn sheep, and the unexpected waterfalls and bubbling hot springs. A romantic picnic lunch is served on a beautiful sandy beach.
At Willow Beach you will board a Luxury 4x4 or custom VIP Mini Coach for a beautiful and scenic drive to Hoover Dam where you will experience the Interior “Discovery Tour” as well as have the opportunity to sightsee and photograph this magnificent structure, its monuments and explore the visitor’s center. Before returning to Las Vegas we make an unexpected stop at a local park where herds of Big Horn Sheep often come down from the surrounding mountains to gather and graze on the sweet grass.
- Complimentary Hotel pick-up and Return from most Las Vegas Hotels
- Incredible (family oriented) 12-mile, rapid free raft trip down the Colorado River
- Raft Trip Starts at the Base of Hoover Dam
- Magnificent view and perspective of Hoover Dam available nowhere else!
- Witness birds of prey, the gravity defying bighorn sheep, waterfalls and bubbling hot springs
- A romantic picnic lunch is served on a beautiful sandy beach
- Beautiful and scenic drive to Hoover Dam
- Behind-the-scenes look inside and outside of Hoover Dam as you take the “Discovery Tour”
- Panoramic views of Lake Mead, Black Mountain and the Colorado River
- Get a first hand look of the remarkable Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge