Tours From Las Vegas, NV
|Book Online or Call or||Reserve Now|
Air Tour company reserves the right to deny boarding to any passenger.
In warm weather, dress light, wear comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended.
In cool weather, take extra care to wear layered clothing, Long pants, comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended. Sandals or flip flops are not recommended.
Please check the Height/Weight Policy for each tour under the information Tab.
Changes, Cancellations or No-shows within 48 hours will be charge full tour price.
Grand Canyon "Celebration" Helicopter Basin Landing
OUR #1 SELLER!
GRAND CANYON FLOOR LANDING!
WITH CHAMPAGNE PICNIC!
Complimentary pick up and return from Las Vegas Hotels!
Come “Celebrate the Grand Canyon” with us on a once-in-a-lifetime helicopter adventure tour that takes you from Las Vegas to the mighty Grand Canyon for a Champagne Picnic served at the base of the Grand Canyon.
Travel in first class luxury on-board a state-of-the-art Eco-Star, EC-130 6-seat Jet Helicopter for an approximate 35-minute scenic flight to your destination. Have your camera ready as you listen to our expert in-flight narration of the breathtaking views and photo opportunities as we soar above Boulder City, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Mojave Desert en route to the Grand Canyon.
Arriving at the Grand Canyon, capture the picturesque views of the West Rim and the monumental canyon walls before descending 3,200 feet below the rim landing on the banks of the mighty Colorado River on Hualapai Indian land. Here you will become one with nature as you explore and soak in the beauty and grandeur of the number one Natural Wonder of the World. Next you will enjoy a full picnic meal (deli-style sandwich, chips, water, and soft drinks) along with a glass of champagne to “Celebrate the Grand Canyon” while overlooking the colorful and enchanting Colorado River.
Multilingual digital narration (Chinese - Mandarin & Cantonese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish) is available upon request.
- Complimentary Round Trip Transportation from most Las Vegas Hotels
- State-of-the-art Eco-Star EC-130 6-seat luxury Jet helicopters!
- Listen to our expert in-flight narration as you take-in the breathtaking views below
- Amazing photo opportunities of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Boulder City and the Mojave Desert
- Descend 3200ft to the base of the Grand Canyon on the banks of The Colorado River
- Enjoy a full picnic meal (deli-style sandwich, chips, water, and soft drinks)
- Celebrate with a glass of champagne overlooking the Colorado River!
- Multilingual digital narration (Chinese - Mandarin & Cantonese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish) is available upon request