Tours From Las Vegas, NV
|Book Online or Call or||Reserve Now|
Air Tour company reserves the right to deny boarding to any passenger.
In warm weather, dress light, wear comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended.
In cool weather, take extra care to wear layered clothing, Long pants, comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended. Sandals or flip flops are not recommended.
Please check the Height/Weight Policy for each tour under the information Tab.
Changes, Cancellations or No-shows within 48 hours will be charge full tour price.
Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam Scenic Airplane Tour
Once-in-a-lifetime aerial sightseeing Tour! Every seat is a window seat!
Complimentary pick up and return from Las Vegas Hotels!
Soar like an eagle on the 70 minute Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam Scenic Airplane Tour. Take an once-in-a-lifetime aerial sightseeing tour (every seat is a window seat!) in the sky as your head to the Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World. Board your flight with camera ready as you fly high above Boulder City, the town created to house the workers that built Hoover Dam in the 1930s, now considered a green oasis in the desert with a population of 15,000 people. Next you will witness incredible aerial views of Lake Mead, the largest reservoir in the United States and Hoover Dam, a Historical Landmark and one of the Top 10 Construction Achievements of the 20th Century built in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River. And for a limited time, witness the Hoover Dam Bypass in the making. At last you will arrive above the majestic Grand Canyon, with aerial views that will simply take your breath away as you gaze in awe at one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World.
Air Tour Operator Facts:
Over 140,000 satisfied customers
Impeccable safety record
State-of-the-art Cessna airplanes
All Pilots are experienced FAA approved and certified
- Complimentary Round Trip Transportation from most Las Vegas Hotels
- Once-in-a-lifetime 70 minute aerial sightseeing tour (every seat is a window seat!)
- Fly in a State-of-the-art Cessna 208B Aircraft
- Fly over one of the 7 natural wonders of the world “Grand Canyon”
- Audio narration in 4 languages
- Spectacular views of Historic Boulder City, Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Don’t forget your camera! Amazing photo opportunities!
- Over 140,000 satisfied customers
- Impeccable safety record
- All Pilots are experienced FAA approved and certified