Tours From Las Vegas, NV
|Book Online or Call or||Reserve Now|
Air Tour company reserves the right to deny boarding to any passenger.
In warm weather, dress light, wear comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended.
In cool weather, take extra care to wear layered clothing, Long pants, comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended. Sandals or flip flops are not recommended.
Please check the Height/Weight Policy for each tour under the information Tab.
Changes, Cancellations or No-shows within 48 hours will be charge full tour price.
Grand Canyon Airplane & Ground Tour with Helicopter & Riverboat
See the Grand Canyon from every visual perspective possible on this “Rim to River” multi-adventure tour to one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World.
After your complimentary hotel pick-up from a select Las Vegas hotel, you will fly like an eagle on an unbelievable scenic flight to the beautiful Grand Canyon West, home of the Hualapai Indian Reservation. This 35-minute flight offers unobstructed window seating for spectacular aerial views of Las Vegas, Boulder City, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon. Arriving at the Western Rim, your adventure continues as you take a helicopter ride and descend 4,000 feet to the River Base of the Grand Canyon. There, a pontoon riverboat awaits you for a 20-minute boat ride along the Colorado River offering up close and personal views of the towering walls surrounding you. Next you’ll ascend back to the top of the canyon by helicopter to embark on a sightseeing bus tour (4-mile scenic loop tour) around the Western Rim narrated by a native Hualapai Indian Guide. Enjoy an authentic Indian BBQ style lunch on the rim of the canyon at the breathtaking Guano Point. Your final stop will be Eagle Point, home to the world famous Skywalk (upgrade available) leaving you in awe by the majestic views of the Grand Canyon.
Air Tour Operator Facts:
Over 140,000 satisfied customers
Impeccable safety record
State-of-the-art Cessna airplanes
All Pilots are experienced FAA approved and certified
- Complimentary pick up and return from select Las Vegas Hotels!
- See the Grand Canyon from every visual perspective possible
- Spectacular aerial views of Las Vegas, Boulder City, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead & Grand Canyon
- VIP luxurious helicopter ride ascending 4,000 feet to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
- 20-minute pontoon riverboat ride along the Colorado River
- Ascend on scenic helicopter ride back to the Grand Canyon's edge
- 4-mile scenic loop tour around the Western Rim narrated by a native Hualapai Indian Guide
- Authentic Indian BBQ style lunch on the rim of the canyon
- Eagle Point, home to the world famous Skywalk (upgrade available)
- Over 140,000 satisfied customers!