Tours From Las Vegas, NV
|Book Online or Call or||Reserve Now|
Air Tour company reserves the right to deny boarding to any passenger.
In warm weather, dress light, wear comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended.
In cool weather, take extra care to wear layered clothing, Long pants, comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended. Sandals or flip flops are not recommended.
Please check the Height/Weight Policy for each tour under the information Tab.
Changes, Cancellations or No-shows within 48 hours will be charge full tour price.
Grand Canyon "Indian Country" Airplane & Ground Tour with Skywalk
GRAND CANYON SKYWALK AIR & GROUND TOUR!
Complimentary pick up and return from Las Vegas Hotels!
This tour begins with a scenic flight (Approximately 35-minute) above the colorful Mojave Desert as we head to The Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World. With window seating for each passenger, you’ll capture breathtaking views of Boulder City, Lake Mead and Hoover Dam one of the Top 10 Construction Achievements of the 20th Century.
Touchdown at the West Rim of The Grand Canyon at the Hualapai Indian Nation Airport. Here a tour bus awaits your arrival complete with a native Huapalai Indian tour guide to begin a 4-mile narrated journey of history and fascinating points of interest surrounding the West Rim of the Canyon. Catch your breath as you stop at Guano Point to enjoy an authentic Indian style BBQ lunch on the edge of the canyon. Hike the vista or pose for a picture. It’s all here for the taking!
Then its off to Eagle Point to experience a once-in-a-life-time event; walking along the world famous glass bottom Skywalk that juts 70 feet out, and 4,000 feet above the Colorado River at the base of The Grand Canyon.
Air Tour Operator Facts:
Over 140,000 satisfied customers
Impeccable safety record
State-of-the-art Cessna airplanes
All Pilots are experienced FAA approved and certified
Available Tour Upgrades - Can Be Added During Ticket Process
- Walk the world famous glass bottom skywalk
- Descend 4,000 feet to the river base
- 20-minute pontoon riverboat ride
- Majestic views of the Grand Canyon
- Complimentary pick up and return from Las Vegas Hotels!
- Experience a once-in-a-life-time event; walking along the world famous glass bottom Skywalk
- Witness breathtaking aerial views of Boulder City, Lake Mead, and Hoover Dam
- Native Hualapai Indian tour guides
- 4-mile narrated journey of history and fascinating points surrounding the West Rim of the Canyon
- Stop at Guano Point to enjoy an authentic Indian style BBQ lunch on the edge of the canyon
- Upgrade to our “Do it All” package including a Helicopter and Colorado River Boat Tour
- Over 140,000 satisfied customers
- Impeccable safety record