Tours From Las Vegas, NV
|Book Online or Call or||Reserve Now|
Air Tour company reserves the right to deny boarding to any passenger.
In warm weather, dress light, wear comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended.
In cool weather, take extra care to wear layered clothing, Long pants, comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended. Sandals or flip flops are not recommended.
Please check the Height/Weight Policy for each tour under the information Tab.
Changes, Cancellations or No-shows within 48 hours will be charge full tour price.
Grand Canyon Indian Country "Do it All" Airplane & Ground Tour
Grand Canyon Indian Country “Do it All”
3.5 hours at the canyon!
See the Grand Canyon above and beyond on this multi-adventure tour to one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World! After a complimentary hotel pickup, you’ll begin with a spectacular scenic airplane ride to the Grand Canyon Western Rim. With window seats for all passengers, experience aerial views of Las Vegas, Boulder City, Lake Mead and Hoover Dam on this 35-minute flight to the West Rim, home of the Hualapai Indian Reservation.
Upon arrival you’ll transfer to an awaiting helicopter for a ride that descends 4,000 feet to the base of the Grand Canyon. Be one with nature as you enjoy a 20-minute scenic pontoon riverboat ride on the Colorado River. Witness the spectacular layers of the gorge showing a million years in the making. Then hop back on your helicopter to head to the top of the West Rim to begin your sightseeing bus tour stopping at the breathtaking Eagle Point, home of the Grand Canyon’s famous Skywalk. Walk on the glass bottom bridge 4,000 feet above the base of the Grand Canyon. Then arrive at Guano Point just in time for an Indian BBQ style lunch all in the mist of this natural wonderment of majestic views!
Air Tour Operator Facts:
Over 140,000 satisfied customers
Impeccable safety record
State-of-the-art Cessna airplanes
All Pilots are experienced FAA approved and certified
- Complimentary pick up and return from select Las Vegas Hotels!
- “Do it all” multi-adventure tour to one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World!
- Window seats for all passengers, spectacular views of Grand Canyon, Lake Mead & Hoover Dam
- Take a helicopter ride 4,000 feet to base of the Grand Canyon!
- Enjoy a 20-minute scenic pontoon riverboat ride on the Colorado River
- Eagle Point and the world famous Skywalk
- Walk on the glass bottom bridge 4,000 feet above the base of the Grand Canyon
- Stop at Guano Point for an authentic Indian BBQ style lunch on the edge of the canyon
- Narrated scenic bus tour of Grand Canyon West with a native Hualapai Indian Guide