Tours From Las Vegas, NV
|Book Online or Call or||Reserve Now|
Air Tour company reserves the right to deny boarding to any passenger.
In warm weather, dress light, wear comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended.
In cool weather, take extra care to wear layered clothing, Long pants, comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended. Sandals or flip flops are not recommended.
Please check the Height/Weight Policy for each tour under the information Tab.
Changes, Cancellations or No-shows within 48 hours will be charge full tour price.
Grand Canyon Helicopter & Ground Tour with Riverboat & Skywalk
Take to the skies in one of our state-of-the-art Eco-Star EC-130 Luxury Jet Helicopters to the great outdoor wonders of the Grand Canyon, Colorado River and the world famous Skywalk.
Complimentary pick up and return from Las Vegas Hotels!
Your adventure begins with a short 35 minute flight to the Grand Canyon were you will witness majestic aerial views of the great Historical Landmarks of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Boulder City and the Mojave Desert.
Upon your arrival at Grand Canyon West (home of the Hualapai Indian Reservation), you’ll descend 4000ft to the base of the Canyon on the banks of the Colorado River. Here you’ll board an awaiting pontoon riverboat for a peaceful 20 minute ride along the Colorado River. Become one with nature, as you are surrounded by the mighty walls of the Grand Canyon.
Next you’ll ascend back to the rim of the canyon for an informative sightseeing bus tour (4-mile scenic loop tour) narrated by a native Hualapai Indian Guide. Your fist stop will be Eagle Point home of the world famous Skywalk. Feel the adrenaline rush as you walk along the glass bottom bridge that protrudes 70 feet out and 4,000 feet above the Colorado River. Then it’s time for a light snack lunch surrounded by the picturesque vistas of one the Seven Wonders of the Natural World. WOW! WHAT A FUN-FILLED DAY!
- Complimentary Round Trip Transportation from most Las Vegas Hotels
- State-of-the-art Eco-Star EC-130 luxury Jet helicopters!
- Majestic aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Boulder City and the Mojave Desert
- Descend 4000ft to the base of the Grand Canyon on the banks of The Colorado River
- Become one with nature on a 20 minute boat ride on the Colorado River
- Informative sightseeing bus tour (4-mile scenic loop tour) narrated by a native Hualapai Indian Guide
- Experience a once-in-a-life-time event; walking along the world famous glass bottom Skywalk
- Enjoy an light snack lunch on the edge of the canyon