Tours From Las Vegas, NV
|Book Online or Call or||Reserve Now|
Air Tour company reserves the right to deny boarding to any passenger.
Light clothing, sun protection and closed toed shoes are recommended. Remember a camera and photo ID (for anyone 18 or older)
Layered clothing and closed toed shoes are recommended. Remember a camera and photo ID (for anyone 18 or older)
Please check the Height/Weight Policy for each tour under the information Tab.
Grand Canyon VIP Landing
Soar into the sky and experience a breathtaking flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Fortification Hill and many other awe-inspiring views. Travel in first-class style aboard a state-of-the-art Eco-Star, EC-130 7-seat Jet Helicopter for an approximate 45-minute scenic flight to the Grand Canyon. Have your camera ready as your pilot in forms you of the breathtaking views and photo opportunities as we soar above Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Mojave Desert en route to the Grand Canyon.
Descend and land 3,500 feet below the rim where you will enjoy the mystique and grandeur of the Grand Canyon from the exclusive landing site only 300 feet above the mighty Colorado River. Enjoy this breathtaking setting and make sure to bring your camera for one-of-a-kind photo opportunities. Landing on the banks of the mighty Colorado River on Hualapai Indian land. Here you will become one with nature as you explore and soak in the beauty and grandeur of the number one Natural Wonder of the World.
Back to the skies as your ECO-Star helicopter lifts off and returns to the “City of Entertainment,” Las Vegas. Sit back, relax and enjoy the incredible views of Lake Mead and the Mojave Desert on your return flight
Air Tour Operator Facts:
Impeccable safety record
State-of-the-art Eco-Star EC-130 luxury Jet helicopters
All Pilots are experienced FAA approved and certified
- Flight departs from the Henderson Executive Airport, just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip
- Guaranteed seating aboard the state-of-the-art ECO-Star helicopter
- Enjoy the live pilot narration as you take-in the breathtaking views below (no recorded tour)
- Private landing spot in the Grand Canyon, just 300 feet above the Colorado River
- Descend 3,500 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon
- ECO-Star helicopter features quiet technology reducing its affect on nature’s habitats
- Champagne, beverages and a light snack served just 300 feat above the mighty Colorado River
- Amazing photo opportunities of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon
- Personal surround-sound headset with voice activated microphones to talk to the pilot & other guests
- 23 % larger cabin than the common A-Star helicopter