Tours From Las Vegas, NV
|Book Online or Call 1-888-801-1575 or 1-702-664-2599||Reserve Now|
In warm weather, dress light, wear comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended.
In cool weather, take extra care to wear layered clothing, Long pants, comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended. No Sandals or flip flops allowed.
Please check the Height/Weight Policy for each tour under the information Tab.
Changes, Cancellations or No-shows within 48 hours will be charge full tour price.
Maverick Horseback Breakfast Ride
Your Las Vegas Horseback Tour begins with a rise and shine pick-up at your hotel in one of our comfortable climate controlled vehicles. Just minutes from the strip you will arrive at our world famous Las Vegas Horseback location, “Bonnie Springs, NV”. This one of a kind Las Vegas Horseback Tour offers an authentic Cowboy trail ride located inside the beautiful Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Upon your arrival at the ranch you will enjoy an authentic western-style breakfast. After breakfast, you will saddle up and start out on your Las Vegas Horseback Ride. You will experience natural desert trails once ridden by Native Americans, wild mustangs and people from another time. With the breathtaking atmosphere and majestic mountain views you’ll surely believe you have gone back in time to the old West on this Horseback Las Vegas Adventure. After your trail ride, your adventure continues as The Wild West comes alive as you meander through the streets of our replica 1880’s mining town. Entertainment and Attractions include; simulated gunfights and hangings, real cowboys and cowgirls, a petting zoo and an Old Western Saloon. This is a real Western Style Las Vegas Horseback Riding Adventure that’s fun for everyone!
- Complimentary Hotel pick-up and Return from Las Vegas Strip locations.
- One of a Kind Trail Ride in the scenic Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Authentic western-style breakfast: flapjacks, eggs, hash browns, toast, your choice of bacon, ham, or sausage, and juice, and coffee.
- Entertainment and Attractions at our Old Wild West Cowboy Town!
- Explore and discover the local wildlife in our petting zoo
- The Old West comes alive with a Cowboy Shootout & Hanging show
- Take home memories from our Western Souvenir store
- Get Ready to Snap and Shot…Plenty of photo opportunities!
- Saddle up with our Real Cowboys and Cowgirls