Tours From Las Vegas, NV
|Book Online or Call 1-888-801-1575 or 1-702-664-2599||Reserve Now|
In warm weather, dress light, wear comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended. Women are also advised to wear a sports bra.
In cool weather, take extra care to wear layered clothing, Long pants, comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended. Women are also advised to wear a sports bra.
Please check the Height/Weight Policy for each tour under the information Tab.
Changes, Cancellations or No-shows within 48 hours will be charge full tour price.
The Ol' Spanish Horseback Lunch Ride
Your Las Vegas Horseback Lunch Ride begins with a complimentary pick-up at most Las Vegas Hotels.
Just a short ride and minutes from the strip you will arrive at our world famous Las Vegas Horseback Tours location, “Bonnie Springs, NV” a replica of an 1880’s mining town. Saddle up for a Las Vegas Horseback excursion into the beautiful Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. This Horseback Las Vegas ride takes you on the same trails once ridden by some of the most infamous outlaws of the American West. This stretch of the Ol’ Spanish Trail reached its heyday in the mid 1800’s but retains the beauty and serenity of the natural Nevada desert un-touched by civilization.
After your Las Vegas Horseback Trail Ride you’ll return to feast on an authentic cowboy lunch with all the fixin’s. After lunch, your adventure continues as The Wild West comes alive as you meander through the streets of our replica 1880’s mining town. Entertainment and Attractions include; simulated gunfights and hangings, real cowboys and cowgirls, a petting zoo and an Old Western Saloon. This is a real Western Style Las Vegas Horseback Riding Adventure that’s fun for everyone.
Helmets available upon request (complimentary). Children 12 years old and under will be required to wear a helmet on this ride.
- Complimentary Hotel pick-up and Return from most Las Vegas Hotels
- World Famous Location “Bonnie Springs, NV” a replica of an 1880’s mining town
- Trail Ride located in the scenic Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Cowboy lunch with all the fixin’s. Choice of Filet Mignon Bonnie Burger, Chicken Burger, or BBQ Ribs.
- Explore and discover the local wildlife in our petting zoo
- The Old West comes alive with a Cowboy Shootout & Hanging show
- Take home memories from our Western Souvenir store
- Saddle up with Real Cowboys and Cowgirls.
- Real Western Style Las Vegas Horseback Riding Adventure that’s fun for everyone