Tours From Las Vegas, NV
|Book Online or Call or||Reserve Now|
In warm weather, dress light, wear comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended.
In cool weather, take extra care to wear layered clothing, Sweater or Jacket, Long pants, comfortable closed-toe shoes, hat and sun block are recommended.
Please check the Height/Weight Policy for each tour under the information Tab.
Changes, Cancellations or No-shows within 48 hours will be charge full tour price.
Zion National Park One Day Ground Tour
Zion - Utah's First National Park
Zion National Park, sometimes referred to Utah’s Color Country and America’s most beautiful place, will leave you in pure awe. You will see why when visiting Utah’s first National Park designated in 1919. We first visit the fascinating Ghost Town of Grafton, Utah where Zion’s colorful cliffs provide a dramatic backdrop to this 1800’s town. See where segments of the movie “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid” were filmed and view a well preserved cemetery dating back to 1860. Then we are off to Zion National Park, world renown for its incredible canyons and hiking trails through the Virgin River. See a masterpiece of towering cliffs, deep red canyons, massive monoliths and rock layers called The Grand Staircase. These formations have taken their form over a period of 150 millions and can show up to 9 different layers of rock sediment. Take a drive through the 1.1 mile Mt. Carmel Tunnel that leads the way to breathtaking beauty of spectacular visions. See what has drawn artists and photographers to Zion in an effort to capture its infinite variety of moods and perpetual source of inspiration. Zion National Park is a spiritual experience that will forever move you.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and return from select Las Vegas Hotel Locations
- Zion National Park America’s most beautiful place
- Visit the fascinating 1800’s Ghost Town of Grafton, Utah
- See where segments of the movie “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid” were filmed
- Witness towering cliffs, deep red canyons, massive monoliths and The Grand Staircase
- Drive through the world famous 1.1 mile Mt. Carmel Tunnel
- See what has drawn artists and photographers to Zion for many years
- Zion National Park is a spiritual experience that will forever move you
- Enjoy a Picnic style Lunch! Ham, Turkey or Veggie Deli Wrap, Bag of Chips and Apple
- Luxury 4x4 or Custom VIP “Touring Class” Mini Coaches for Transportation