The following sets forth the TourGuy.com, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “TourGuy.com” and/or “we”) Privacy Policies:
2. When TourGuy.com Collects Information. TourGuy.com collects information from you when you register on the Site, when you place an order, enter a contest or sweepstake, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
3. What Information May Be Collected. When ordering, registering or otherwise communicating with TourGuy.com, TourGuy.com may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. Unless you place an order, register, enter a contest or sweepstake, respond to a survey or communication such as an email, or participate in another site feature, TourGuy.com will not collect any personally identifiable information about you. The Site is not intended for use by children. TourGuy.com will not knowingly collect any information about any person who is a minor.
4. Personally Identifiable Information. TourGuy.com may store, process and use your personally identifiable information to process and fulfill orders, to better understand your needs and how TourGuy.com may improve its products, services, and your experience with the Site, to contact you, to respond to your requests, to fulfill sweepstakes prizes, and for TourGuy.com internal business purposes. TourGuy.com may also use your personally identifiable information to tailor offerings to you, and to communicate with you about products, services and special offerings from TourGuy.com and selected third parties that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving such communications by sending an email to supprt @ TourGuy.com. TourGuy.com may use third party service providers to help it operate its business and the Site or to administer activities on its behalf, such as credit card authorization, order fulfillment, or sweepstakes administration. Your information may be shared with these service providers for those limited purposes. TourGuy.com may share, sell or rent your personally identifiable information with selected third parties who may communicate with you directly about their products and services. If you do not wish to have your information shared, sold or rented to these third parties, email TourGuy.com at supprt @ TourGuy.com. If TourGuy.com is sold to, or merges with, another company, or declares bankruptcy, some or all of the information collected from you may be transferred to a third party as a result of the transfer of assets. TourGuy.com may also disclose your information when TourGuy.com determines it is necessary to comply with applicable laws, a court order, a law enforcement investigation, or to protect the interests or safety of TourGuy.com, it’s agents, employees, affiliates or other customers or visitors to the Site.
5. Changes to Your Personally Identifiable Information. If your personally identifiable information changes, you can request corrections to, updates to and removal of your information by emailing TourGuy.com at contact@TourGuy.com.. Please note, these changes will only effect future transactions with TourGuy.com and the Site and may not be effective immediately. These changes will also not effect information collected as part of an online purchase that may have already been shared with a third party according to this Privacy Statement (e.g., credit card company) and you will need to contact each third party directly to make any changes to your information.
6. Non-Personally-Identifiable Information. TourGuy.com may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable through your use of the Site. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser, IP address or computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Site. In addition, when you view the Site, TourGuy.com may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a cookie or similar file and will help TourGuy.com in many ways. For example, cookies allow TourGuy.com to tailor the Site or an advertisement to better match your interests and preferences. Most Internet browsers enable you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. TourGuy.com does not collect personally identifiable information automatically, but TourGuy.com may tie information collected automatically to your previously submitted personally identifiable information.
7. Security. TourGuy.com is committed to keeping secure the data you provide TourGuy.com and it takes precautions to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse or alteration. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be 100% secure. TourGuy.com uses industry standard technology to protect the security of your information. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as specified herein. Agents or contractors of TourGuy.com who have access to your personally identifiable information in connection with providing services for TourGuy.com are required to keep the information confidential and are not permitted to use this information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for TourGuy.com.
8. Links. The Site may contain links to other sites, including, among others, those of advertisers, related service providers and other third parties. TourGuy.com is not responsible for the information collection practices or the content of the sites to which it links.
9. Terms and Conditions. Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section which governs your use of the Site, sets forth the applicable disclaimers and limitations of liability governing your use of the Site.